Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My wacky family, 5 minutes of sunshine and that's what they, Bonnie and Clyde, get up to. Early morning outside temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius and the water well you have to ask them and the whales.






Clyde contemplating how life really can be a beach. Not a soul in sight, not even a doggie soul to strut my terrier stuff and style.







Look Ma, I'm airborne, ..." My Bonnie flies over the ocean" . She taught me today to always seize the moment and how right she is because the rest of the day became grey, cold and grim but we had the wacky few moments forever...


They might not be the legendary Bonnie and Clyde but they do know how to steal hearts...



1 comment:

Steffi said...

Hi Anja!Nice to see your two "Kids" on the pictures!I have a little bit fear about dogs.
I wish I could go for a walk on the beach too!I love the Sea and temperatures over 15°C and sunshine are perfect!Here we have rain,grey sky and strong wind and the temperatures aren´t pleasant only 9°C.Have a nice day and enjoy the sun on the SEA!

Steffi