Friday, September 26, 2008

There used to be a job description called 'girl friday'. Well I've decided to put this in another context and make Friday's a girl day. Decadent, indulgent and just time out for girls. I'm going seriously PINK, not my favourite colour but for today it's really such a lift/boost.






This ice cream 'parlour' [due to chandelier] is on Muizenbergs beach front and called Sinfull..The pink water running in the background really caught my attention on a rainy grey day and the ice cream, decadent and creamy with lovely flavours.





Some more fun, one of my own handmade platters with some decadence, looks like I'm really longing for sunny days.


What is 'girly' friday without flowers. Some wild fig blossoms from the west coast. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Steffi said...

Wow Anja, great post!I love your pictures about the girl´s day!Good choice!Great!I love the picture with the strawberry!
Have a nice weekend dear Anja! Enjoy the sun !

Anja F. C. said...

Thanks Steffi,the sun is extremly shy,but the little bit it peeps,just does wonders.

Anja