Friday, September 5, 2008

A real try and squeeze in everything kind of day: mellow,yellow,sunny and windless and just going on minding my own 'busyness'.

My kids [4-legged] Bonnie and Clyde love their run at the estuary [Zandvlei].







"No, we don't see no bees", this is fun yellow flowers just for us once a year. Absolutely stunning.


Then I decided to do the "catwalk" without the dogs. Its a promenade next to the sea and the railway line and main road. 3 ways of transport modes. all in one line and its been there for a long time.











The locomotive 'dumps' these carriages here at the Muizenberg Railway station. Its a hotel on wheels, called the Shongolo and they are stationed next to the sea and get transported to all their various activities. The everyday train passes here and is partly yellow.


So, further along I notice the show off of the navy fleet and this sign got caught in the middle of things and I found it kind of apt.







Quite close to the shore, and the whales are in this water right now too.



Then further towards Kalk Bay, the next sea village at Sundown 'er time another sign caught my eye, outside a popular restaurant. I'm still minding my own business.

Normally, this is not my kind of blog material but all these signs just gave me the sign,they demanded attention. All in a few hours.

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Great pictures and interesting post again,Anja!Your "Kids" have cool names!You have nice ways to go for a walk.I agree with the words on the last pictures ... The same question you could ask our president too.
Have a nice sunday!

Greetings,Steffi