Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So in my retreat to the professionals I found a certain 'pridal' joy in harvesting my own cape gooseberries and enjoying the colour and mostly, delicately munching them away like a delicatessen, you mean I had to share ? Oh dear. It seems to me we have a pull to the blue versus orange colours...

Today I cheekily retreated and declared myself a 'happy snapper' because beach activities have definitely become dare I say, competitive. When I downloaded this I realized gender equality also placed itself neatly in this frame. In the background already in the shade, main road to all the other coastal villages and interesting historical buildings. By the way this is part of surfers corner at Muizenberg.

3 comments:

Steffi said...

Very,very nice pictures again,Anja!I don´t know the berries but they looks interesting!

Steffi said...

Have a nice weekend,Anja!I got your mail and I will answer you!

Steffi

Anonymous said...

You have your own gooseberries - I am coming over right now!