Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mein hubby, or househusband, also has those sweet moments, { side effects of western vudu flu medicine, I think} to cheer me up. Yes, I'm going to whine again {ah, gluehwein}, no outdoor day, those different shades of greys and cold and rain just dont do it for me. This is getting very 'cooped up' but we have positively found some sort of 'Ablenkung'.


An 'Iconic' (aloe) sturdy,recycled shopping bag caught his attention today. He loves to get all the "other" groceries that are not so wholesome,they call this 'alternate' shopping. (kidding)


Sorry, to all the people that sew those big stunning bags but I would never put the heavy groceries in those beauties anyway. But here is what I like, one of our icons, the aloe, (which happen to be flowering right now) put to everyday good use and making you feel local, which is 'mos lekker'.(good) Our way of saying and encouraging more locally produced goods. Checkers gets a star. Pick & Pay and Woolworths where are you? I must say what strange names for supermarkets. Anyway, when possible the journey will continue.


1 comment:

Steffi said...

Nice and funny post! Your bag looks really good!We have here nice and warm weather.The temperatures are still pleasant and for me definitive okay.I don´t like the heat.In two days start here the season summer in europe.
Have a nice day!