Thursday, June 19, 2008





Open the gate, to the left the water of Zandvlei then to my right the mountain. You didn't believe me, its grim. Non stop rain... This is still the nice version, its just busy getting worse as we speak; I think now it's time for that 'pause button' for the rainwater. My thoughts go out to the people in Kwa-Zulu Natal that are experiencing floods, not normal for them to have rain now. Well, it's full moon and the coming of a solstice, I think, better call in the experts, to explain all these things.

We are grateful to have this very handy item as part of the household. I swapped some of my own ceramic work to acquire this beauty.

A cast iron 'firing machine' (mein Feuerofen?). If I stoke this oven a 'welcome dover' any longer it will become a locomotive and find the railway tracks up the road. Here is just some detail of the tile work we have done, of which some are my own designs.









copyright retained by abf

Another aloe design, that I've put together some time ago. Small one stem vase.

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Oh "nice" pictures of a rainy day...
Our weather changed today between sunshine and rain showers.
Great work!You are so talented and creative!A really artist!
You got my e-mail?