Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I must confess I got to the sea too late today. The surfers corner was already in very dark shade and to me that did not look inviting to do justice for the surfers. Yes, there are all the adjustments etc. but sun is my light; so patience... Another angle of the iconic bathing boxes and mountains going towards Stellenbosch, up towards Rooi Els at the tip of False Bay.





Blue sea as background for aloes, works quite well.





Indigenous , water wise plants.( No, don't even think of asking me their names. In my books the one is sputnik and the other one bells, or gloeckchen). I'll check with Kirstenbosch... The amazement lies in this true, warm and juicy colour for this time of the year. The reds and orange seem to be just so much more there, if you know what I mean.










Finally, I thought I was going to start joining all those kuck kuck (cuckoo) clocks. Everything can get dry, until the next spell, yes there is always a next one, but for now, we press 'play'.

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Oh Anja, that are such nice pictures! I love the Sea! Very nice flowers!
I can´t wait to see your next pictures of your nice place where you live!
You got my mail? I wrote you to your other e-mail address!
Have a nice day!

Steffi