Thursday, June 18, 2009

My new/old “notebook”
appears in a fancy, durable case,

is wireless, needs a strong touch and makes slightly louder clicks than a ‘mouse’. A Remington travel writer; typewriter.


I sneaked this one towards my channels as it was meant for my dad, yes, and that before fathers day {in South Africa}, kids….what can I say besides the fact that it evokes a lot of nostalgia and my feelings towards these gadgets 20 years ago were not of fondness but this one has a certain cuteness about it and wants to be taken to the Serengeti to start an African novel…. Picture it : perched tent, endless views over the plains and Livingstone meet Remington, trustworthy companion, no viruses, hard working and consistent.


Love these images from a flickr member, her wildlife captures portray something special that is really different from your usual wildlife fotos; take a peak, while I carry on visualizing going to the Serengeti… { see above}

1 comment:

Steffi said...

I had such Typewriter too.Yes,it´s nostalgia but nice.

Greetings,Steffi