Monday, June 8, 2009


Dishes:

Yes, I know blogging about dishes must be really off the rack. But these are my last Mohicans going to another rack, as in a new/old shop in Hermanus, opening soon, [more about that later] and they needed a wash…due to dust. How often do we do all those mundane chores, like washing dishes and aren’t really conscious or aware of what we are busy with. These dishes are quite cheerful for a grey, rainy day and had to be handled with care as they are all handmade by me from that lump of clay into thin delicate functional forms. Also durable for everyday use and will continuously bring a cheer to any household, well that’s what they say.








3 comments:

Steffi said...

Hello Anja!
Wow...those dishes of ceramic looks very beautiful.I love it!You made such dishes?
Greetings,Steffi

Anja F. C. said...

Thanks Steffi:
Yes I made these dishes lol.

Steffi said...

Wow...Anja...these dishes is great!Fantastic work!