Sunday, November 30, 2008

1 Advent

Tradition prevails as we make way for the first Advent. It's really also an excuse for me to make the home more festive {and play}. The only difference is that its summer and still light into the early evening hours, but gemuetlich {cosy} none the less. I also make use of my "handmade" ceramic advent ring which allows me to use fresh summer flowers , that are now in abundance.



Here I'm trying something that is less traditional. 4 floating tea lights in one of my "handmade" bowls with,yep, you guessed it a supported floating flower.

Enjoy your Sunday evening and erster Advent.



2 comments:

Steffi said...

Your advent candles looks really beautiful!Very nice coloures!I hope you enjoyed the first advent(in the sun) ;O))!
Here is grey and cold weather.I don´t like this weather!
Have a nice daY!

Steffi

Anja F. C. said...

Thanks Steffi,just cannot have Kaffee and Stollen at 8 in evening when it gets dark and the wind is keeping things unpleasant,so no heat yet in Muizenberg.