Thursday, December 4, 2008





UNFOLDING: the month of December, the ending of another year, the packages made with love.
Is snail mail dying out ? Well,I have relatives in Germany that dont have a PC let alone get near to one and as a child I've set the standard of all things handmade. {like making and drawing cards etc}




Throughout the year I've been collecting these wonderfully textured and colourful A4 pieces of paper not really wanting to cut up. But here goes, into some christmas cards and birthday cards with some printed photo images and away they go, hope I'm not too late again.



Wish I could be there and see their expressions of appreciations as they unfold their packages and that's what really will make snail mail and the post office here to stay?



1 comment:

Steffi said...

I love to write snail mail letters too.It´s always really exciting to have a letter in the mailbox and of course packages too ;O))!
Anja, the time go so fast away and soon is january...In 6 weeks Anne starts her big adventure!