Friday, November 21, 2008

Lots of flowers: {for girl{y} Friday}

I cannot help myself I'm hooked on flowers at the moment. Summer has definitely come this way and it was really the most fabulous day at the beach and that in Muizenberg. At the moment the camera is still 'driving' me, so here goes to some practice shots and bear with me while I'm hunting down resource material with a bit more substance to share as we are happy go lucky just like the season.










Just when you thought I'm only growing vegetables and fruit.

Enjoy the weekend and take time to smell the flowers.

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Your flowers looks very beautiful and they are good for my soul and heart.Here is snow and it´s frosty cold outside!I am sure Anne will be happy when she has warm temperatures in S.A....She has always cold hands ;O))!Enjoy your weekend,Anja!You could think to me when you go for a walk on the beach ;O))!

Steffi