Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zandvlei playground, where are you ?

Its been raining non stop and somebody forgot to switch on the' pause button' . A little bit of light appeared just before sunset and I still don't have Gummistiefel (gumboots). So if anyone comes with the story they are swamped with work, well this one is definitely an alternative image to have.


Which one is which, the vlei or the bit of land-swamp? It was extremely cold when I decided to brave the 5 minute gap of no rain, and there is always someone canoeing, unbelievable. I feel like a real wimp in comparison. Just heard, snow has fallen on the Witzenberg mountains near the village Tulbagh in Western Cape. I will bring some more colour in the next post, promise, this is looking a bit, dare I say dark...

2 comments:

Steffi said...

Wow...great pics again,Anja!And you need definitive gum boots!

Greetings,Steffi

Unknown said...

Umm thats defo a new look for the playground !So how many ml's is that now ?