Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm doing it again. I have entered a fierce foto competiton, run by a local Afrikaans newspaper/website:" tons" of images of the beautiful Cape, go and have a look to get the feeling of every possible angle of some iconic places in the Western Cape. Some images are very interesting if you check the rest of the galleries. With me, they decided on the tranquil image of the Muizenberg bathing huts. {by Anja F. C.}


http://www.dieburger.com/Stories/SponsoredSections/Fotokompetisie/19.0.1246741708.aspx



And as promised the Mauritian images that reminded me of this particular tranquility, taken in November 2007, oooh how I would love to be there again, but a dream for most and I had the pleasure of experiencing it and now being able to share...





1 comment:

Steffi said...

Congrats Anja to such wonderful photos!Great shots!I read your link too.Very good!
The pics are very beautiful and I wish I could sit there and drink a bottle of good read southafrican wine with you :))!
Our weather is every day the same - wet and cold and grey-grey-grey!I hate it!And I have a little flu like so much peoples at the moment here...
Have a nice day!

Steffi