Thursday, May 15, 2008





What happened ? dunno! knowledge of, use of, mistrust of, I consciously deleted things due to not knowing what I'm doing, and seeing things like icons not exactly sure why they are there and so on. talking in riddles well this how I feel when using this stuff, beriddled. Things should be much simpler and straight forward all these choices taking you deeper in deeper in the realms of what?

photo copyright retained by abf


So its better just to go out there and have face value of the one and only planet and be conscious of whats there in moment of time. Another of my trying shots and trying to figure out all this techi stuff available to us . Sunset in Cape Town, a block away from me and its not even a concrete jungle, lucky,lucky. Yes we see Table Mountain but from the back and this its mountain range leading up to or going from. So lets continue figuring things out and put a sign up : work in progress, thats so handy...

3 comments:

Steffi said...

Really nice picture!I like it!

Anja F. C. said...

Thank you, I had another picture up of a mauritian sunset, confusing!

Steffi said...

Thank you very much for your nice comment in my blog!Your German is really good!I was surprised!
I hope you come back to visit me!Sorry please my bad english!

Steffi