Tuesday, May 27, 2008

zandvlei trust

copyright retained by abf



Yes, I know I'm busy "saturating" this theme and yes I do get out.. but this place has a certain magic that I've unfortunately not explored properly before and the best of it all, is its within walking distance. I've promised myself never to take these places for granted and the outside "issues" as in social,political etc, that are not meant for this sacred platform, are brainwashing us to total numbness. No, I'm not an ostrich either but there is a time and place for everything and most importantly let us not forget there is a much bigger picture out there. No, I'm not preaching either but there is only one planet, one perfect round blue and green ball,{well the astronauts say so} taking us through various journey's. No, this is not another "green issue" blog but one more thought,we were confronted ,warned asked to do something a very long time ago. Ahhh but the very tool, we have at our disposal, the Internet,yes I think its working better at the drop by drop ratio,then any other media many moons ago. Okay so I was I bit young and television got introduced in the 70's in this country; maybe a blessing in disguise. Oh no, I've gone totally off the beaten track, its too serious..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Your pictures are amazing.
You must live in a very beautiful area.
dodo

Anja F. C. said...

Thank you,yes the place is stunning and every day is something new going on. Would like to put it in a bubble...

Steffi said...

Wonderful sunset!I wish I can live there too!

Steffi