Friday, May 15, 2009

Yes, it’s been exactly one whole year for this 'one und only' blog,


Happy Birthday blog…



The blog invited some serious party animals with style, as in black tie affair…

Meetings, meetings and more gatherings; “hey, where you going?”






“Well someone has to get the fish for this party!”
“Wait for me!”



Some already started, “let’s dance”….





Oh, guys what’s with all the fuss, really?




Well, the fuss is that the penguins are ‘red’ on the endangered list of species. Today I’m taking the opportunity to help with a donation to Sanccob , it's only a drop in the ocean but this organisation can really use every cent, especially when disaster strikes with oil spills and these tuxedos have to be cleaned, all voluntarily. So, to all my supportive readers out there, please also take this day to look at this website http://www.sanccob.co.za/index.htm and proceed to the pages where you can help, maybe even adopt a penguin?


With this I also want to thank especially Steffi, my 'one und only' blogger fan, who always ‘faithfully’ leaves a comment, which really kept me going in this sometimes dark virtual space and also to Wendren, who actually awarded me the Creative Blogger award, which I will still acknowledge in the near future. Enough now, this is getting too ‘schmaltzy’…{and starting to sound like the ‘Oscars’.}




By the way all these images, unless stated, are shot by 'one & only' being me 'Anja' and if you have the desire to use them, please let me know, if you are using them, please mention my name and the source of origin and if you are making money from them send 99 % of your profits to me, as used Euro's and dollars are seriously very welcome in these neck of the woods, all those charities....


Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend everyone.





1 comment:

Steffi said...

Happy 1st Blogoversary!I enjoy to read in your nice blog!Thank you for everything what you did for us...
I wish you much more interesting blog years ;O))!
Have a nice weekend!

Greetings,Steffi